Pet Vaccines & Preventions
Learn more about pet vaccines & preventions below.
Pet Vaccination & Prevention in Clayton, OH 45315
Pet vaccination is an important part of keeping your furry friend healthy and safe. At Clayton Animal Hospital, we offer a variety of vaccinations to help protect your pet from disease. Vaccinations help to protect pets from a variety of diseases, including rabies, distemper, and parvovirus. Pet vaccinations are safe and effective, and they can help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
- Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus Combo Vaccine
Optional Dependent on Lifestyle
- Canine Influenza Vaccine
- Lymes Vaccine
- Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus & Panleukopenia Combo Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia
The best treatment is prevention.
FLEA AND TICK
- Simparica starts killing fleas within 3 hours and keeps going strong for 35 days without losing effectiveness at the end of the month. For dogs over six months of age.
- Prevents and controls home infestations, killing fleas before they can lay eggs.
- Simparica Trio
FLEA TICK & HEARTWORM
- REVOLUTION® protects pets against a variety of common internal and external parasites.
- Easy to apply and quick to dry!
- Designed for puppies over six weeks old and kittens over eight weeks old.
- REVOLUTION is the only FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that:
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
- Controls American dog tick infestations
- A convenient injection, Proheart ensures your pet is never unprotected from heartworms again!
- Available in six and twelve-month doses, designed for dogs six months and older.
- Available for dogs six weeks and older, Heartgard is a tasty beef chewable that protects against: